NYC House & Gay History - Author Marc Zinaman - Upcoming PARADISE GARAGE book!

Author Marc Zinaman


On September 6th 2026 I met many people at the Paradise Garage reunion.. 



☺️A GREAT surprise was meeting and speaking with Marc Zinaman 

..the author of the amazing book "Queer Happened Here, 100 years of NYC's Landmark LGBTQ+ Places"

@queer_happened_here
 
 

That book is amazing buy your copy now.. he even has a great section on The Sound Factory in it..

He has an upcoming book all about The Paradise Garage that I can't wait to read.. he's also asking for stories and memorabilia.. luckily I save everything so I hope to help him out

Hit him up if you have really good stories or stuff from those magical #ParadiseGarage Days

and get your copy of "Queer Happened Here: 100 years of NYC's LGBTQ+ Places" https://amzn.to/46OBLwr
 on sale now!

For the history and memories!

#queerhappenedhere 
#marczinaman 
#paradisegaragebook